top of page


We are not only a full-cycle tannery - from raw to finished - capable of making a vast range of items for footwear, leather goods, clothing and furnishings; we are rather a workshop that offers tailor-made and reliable services for all your ideas.


We are leaders in the Italian market of high quality tanning, we represent the added value of all your projects, even the most ambitious ones. We specialize in calfskin processing, but we treat any type of leather. We are to all intents and purposes a "solution provider", as we put the experience we have acquired in thirty years of activity at your service, assisting you both in the realization of the processes with a view to optimizing the final product, and in the design and its implementation, of new articles with personalized characteristics. To do this, we have implemented a real strategy to enhance Made in Italy, carrying out 95% of the processes within our production site and the remaining 5% on the national territory.


Thanks to our highly qualified workforce and the support of certified Italian contractors, Laba is at the same time your ideal research center and consultancy laboratory because it transforms your briefing into products of excellence in line with market needs, whether they are destined for the haute couture (the creation of exclusive custom-fitted high-end fashion design that is constructed by hand from start-to-finish) as well as for streetwear. In fact, our leathers are suitable for any craft essential; they are and will always be proudly Made in Italy. 

bottom of page